Sevangee is conducting a 8-day online ‘Medical Qigong Workshop Level II’ on coming September 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 27th, 29th and 30th. The workshop will be conducted by Tai Chi & Qigong expert & Sevangee founder Christopher Fernandes.
It is part of a 9 level certification course. Those who have already done Level I can participate for this workshop, and it is an on-going process of learning about Qi/Chi or internal energy, as well as techniques to build and develop your own Qi/Chi. To learn more about the certification course, click here.
This workshop will cover Level II of the Medical Qigong certification course and will include the following topics:
- 1) Embryology – Conception period, Development sequence of I to X months
- 2) Taiji Pole – Central Channel, 3 Dantians.
- 3) Chakra system – 7 Chakra system, 12 Chakra gate, & its earthly branches
- 4) Introduction to Channel & Organ System:
- a) Energy Pools
- b) 12 Primary Channels, 12 Muscle Tendon Channels & Cutaneous Region.
- c) Causes of 12 Channel Pathology
- d) 8 Extraordinary Vessels & its functions
- 5) Classification of Qi
- 6) Dao Yin Breath work & 2nd Level Neigong
- 7) Detox and Tonifying Techniques
- 8) Basic Tensing work for tendon building
- 9) 5 Animal Qi Gong movements for the 5 organs
Dates: September 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 27th, 29th and 30th
Time: Batch 1 – 11.00am to 1.00pm
Batch 2 – 06:30pm to 08:30pm
Fees: Rs. 7,000/-
Repeaters: Rs. 6,000/-
Registration: Fill the below mentioned form or call +91 80825 55543.