Sevangee is conducting a 3-day ‘Medical Qigong Workshop Level II’ on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of November 2017 at Hotel Suba Galaxy, Andheri (E), Mumbai. The workshop will be conducted by Tai Chi & Qigong expert & Sevangee founder Christopher Fernandes.
It is part of a 9 level certification course. Those who have already done level I can participate for this workshop, and it is an on-going process of learning about Qi/Chi or internal energy, as well as techniques to build and develop your own Qi/Chi. To learn more about the certification course, click here.
This workshop will cover Level II of the Medical Qigong certification course and will include the following topics:
- 1) Embryology – Conception period, Development sequence of months I to X
- 2) Taiji Pole – Central Channel, 3 Dantians.
- 3) Basic Embryology – Development of Energy body and Physical body
- 4) Chakra system – 7 Chakra system, 12 Chakra gate, & its earthly branches
- 5) Introduction to Channel & Organ System:
- a) Energy Pools
- b) 12 Primary Channels, 12 Muscle Tendon Channels & Cutaneous Region.
- c) Causes of 12 Channel Pathology
- d) 8 Extraordinary Vessels & its functions
- 6) Classification of Qi
- 7) Dao Yin Breath work & 2nd Level Neigong
- 8) Purging Techniques
- 9) 5 Vayu’s or Organ Qi (External & Internal)
- 10) Basic Tensing work for tendon building
- 11) 8 Jewels Tensing for tendon strengthening
- 12) 5 Animal Qi Gong movements for the 5 organs
Dates: November 3rd (Fri), 4th (Sat) & 5th (Sun) 2017
Time: 10.00am to 5.00pm
Lunch time: 1.00pm to 2pm
Hotel Suba Galaxy
Fees: Rs. 9000/-
Registration: Fill the below mentioned form or call +91 80825 55543.