Initiate Potentiality to Overcome Coronavirus or COVID-19
Hi everyone, Don’t Worry! Don’t Panic! Knowledge is Power! Initiate your Potentiality!
- Its SARS COV 2 also called as COVID-19 or Corona virus diseases 19.
- As per John Hopkins University, this virus is a protein molecule covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat),
- When this virus is absorbed by human cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa cavity, then it changes their genetic code (mutation) and converts them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
- Being a protein molecule, it decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies
- The virus is extremely fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat, hence any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (if you rub for 20 seconds or more). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own
- HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful
- Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
- The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
How does it spread?
- It’s Respiratory illness.
- Dealing with Lung and the breathing apparatus.
- This virus is airborne.
- It’s transmitted by the carrier:
- 1. When he/she sneezes, or breathes over your shoulder & you inhale it
- 2. Or you touch things, where the virus is already transmitted and then you touch your face, or
- 3. If you kiss, hug, shake hands, snore or breathe on you by the transmitter, you can get it.
- 4. Trim your nails.
- Hence maintain distance of 36 to 48 inches or 1 metre.
- Virus is very stable in cold and dark conditions, hence, avoid air conditioners.
- It’s better to dehumidified, keep dry, warm and bright environments, so that the virus degrade faster.
- Confined space, virus concentration is more, hence keep doors, windows open and keep your living space more ventilated.
Who are affected the most?
- Anyone having any respiratory disorder will be at high risk, such as:
- Lung resuscitation,
- Sleep Apnea,
- High blood pressure, Hypertension
- Old people,
- Low immune system, etc….
Human Energetic Field
- Human body is covered by electro-magnetic field to a distance of 36 to 48 inches from all sides.
- As long as the immune system is in excellent condition – then no external pathogen can enter the human body. If it enters too, then the strong immune system will take care of it.
- If the Wei Qi field or Protective field is weak, then any external pathogens, bacteria, virus can enter.
- In this case with the immune system, one needs to be Mindfulness – not to touch the mouth, nose or facial region, without sanitizing or washing hands with soap or in running water.
Areas it affects:
- It affect the nasal passage such as:
- Nose or mouth
- Sinuses areas
- Neck region (Throat area)
- Food & Air passage &
- Finally the Lungs
If the virus stays in the sinus cavity which is cooler than the other parts of the body, then they can mutate and multiply. As per laboratory test, these viruses cannot sustain more than 560 C or 1330 F. Hence by simply breathing in hot air, 90% of the virus can die, and with such repeated activity it will kill the rest of the virus. Steaming is the best example or, do the following breathing from the link given below:
Lungs as the Organ
- In the lung there are two types of cells:
- 1. Type I lungs cells helps in exchange of gas, taking in Oxygen and releasing Carbon dioxide.
- 2. Type II lungs cells – also called as caretaker, since it produces SURFACTANT like glue (learned in MQ Level II – Embryology). Helps to collapse and expand the cell and maintain exchange level of Oxygen & Carbon dioxide (normal breathing).
Corona affecting Lungs:
- When the Corona virus comes in contact with type II cell, it starts changing its genetic code (mutation) and converts them into aggressor and multiplier cells, in the process they die.
- Since the Corona cell dies it causes inflammatory response, and the immune system gets triggered. When there is excess of immune activity, the immune system gets out of hand, instead of saving your life it in turns kills you, if it is too erratic.
- In the process alveoli gets filled with liquid like pus, debris of immune system battles, which is called as pneumonia.
- This pneumonia settles in the lower part of the lungs, because it’s heavy, and slowly it consolidates itself.
- Excessive of consolidation leads to ARDS – Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (meaning you can’t take in Oxygen, literally the lungs are dying – it’s filled with fluid from alveoli and the interstitial space is also cramped with fluid, and finally one feels he/she is suffocating), in return affecting the surfactant movement, or there is no exchange of gas.
- This is the area when we require ventilator, since the body is not in position to breathe, also, your body will move into “tire out zone” and this is the time, the doctors will need to put you on an external breathing apparatus – ventilator.
- Even after been put on ventilator, 50% don’t succeed, they have with Lungs failure, other organ failures –
- 1. If the heart does not get enough Oxygen, you get cardiac arrest,
- 2. If the liver does not get enough oxygen, then the liver can’t do it normal function and liver fails,
- 3. Spleen and pancreas are not able to absorb nutrients from the body, hence doctors puts you on to intravenous….
- 4. If Kidneys don’t get enough oxygen and proper blood doesn’t flow, then the dew and mist formation (learned in MQ III – Organs functions) will not happen, followed by renal failure, slowly the body start collapsing.
- Since it’s difficult to have so many ventilators and dialysis machines, to keep on sustaining, this can be chaotic and dangerous state.
Simple Rule to follow:
- Make a religious habit, and be mindfulness of washing hands with soap or sanitizing it after touching any objects, around you while moving around.
- Keep nails shorts, they tend to reside underneath.
- Use tissues while coughing, please don’t be near your partner while coughing, speaking or training or meeting. Keep a distance of one metre.
- Avoid touching your face, this is the most import rule.
- Avoid public or crowded places; see that there is a distance of more than a metre between you and your partner, friend, colleagues, etc.
- Eat well cooked meal, with Indian masala (those on medical diet, please take care), avoid raw and stir fry food.
- void heavy duty training, focus more on relaxing workout and exercises dealing with increase of oxygen intake.
- Pranyama, Qigong, Taichi, & Neigong, are excellent form of exercises.
Breathing exercises to build the immune system (check the play list for total 8 videos):
- Try to do the below mentioned breathing exercises to build a strong immune system.
Basic exercise for building the 3 human battery (check the play list for total 5 videos):
- With so much load on your body, breath, mind, emotion, and spirit, there will be heavy toll on your batteries or the 3 Granthis. Practise the following to recharge your battery.
To heal negative emotions (Healing Sounds) (check the play list for total 7 videos):
- Also it’s not about the virus; it will be more of our emotions going berserk, due to economic shut down, financial losses, human emotions going uphill, constraint of spaces, mind becoming frustrated because of so many days of lockdown, and hardly any movement.
- Remember every generation has gone through this cycle, we are not the only one, and we are reaping the fruit of our past generations who had worked hard, especially after independence or 2nd world war, so also our fruit of labour will be enjoyed by the coming generation. Need to give back to society.
- Due to lockdown, the planet Earth is getting a chance to heal for the coming generation, hence maintain your composer and release all the human emotion negativity, through these exercises.
- To detox of negative emotions (Tonal Sounds) (check the play list for total 7 videos):
- 1. Practise these exercise to detox your organs.
Antibiotic or Swallowing the Cosmos (2 videos):
- During the change of seasons our body becomes more vulnerable, so we need go back to the basics of our immunity – diet, sleep and exercise – these are the pillars of health. Pay attention to the food you’re eating, avoid snacking and make sure you’re getting enough exercise and sleep. Even more important is your emotional health and wellbeing.
- Fill your life with love, compassion and gratitude – this is what’s needed to boost the global immunity!
- Do the below shown exercises, it helps to build antibiotics or build an excellent immune system.