Sevangee is conducting a 5-day ‘Medical Qigong level I’ workshop from May 3rd Monday to Friday 7th, 2021 online via Zoom. The workshop will be conducted by Tai Chi & Qigong expert & Sevangee founder Christopher Fernandes.
It is part of a 9 level certification course. In the first three levels you will learn all about Qi/Chi or internal energy, as well as techniques to build and develop your own chi. In the next three levels you will learn how to read and diagnose patients. The last three levels are focused on the various methods of healing. To learn more about the certification course, click here.
This workshop will cover Level 1 of the Medical Qigong certification course and will include the following topics:
- 1) An Introduction to the field of Medical Qigong
- 2) Learning about Qi or Chi or Ki or Prana, etc
- 3) Basic Embryology – Development of Energy body and Physical body
- 4) Understanding the development of energy through traditional theory of 9 Depths – of existence, consciousness, and fetal toxins
- 5) The development of the 8 major vessels of energy
- 6) Yin and Yang – understanding the play of dualities in life and the principles that governs them
- 7) Balancing yin and yang for better health and living
- 8) The theory of 5 elements and their effect on the body, mind and emotions
- 9) Understanding the Constructive and Destructive cycles of the 5 elements
- 10) Animal Qi Gong movements for the 5 organs
- 11) The Healing Sounds for the internal organs with Chi Massage
Dates: May 3rd (Mon) to May 7th (Fri), 2021
Revision Sessions: 3 Revision practice sessions of 1 hour each will be held over a period of 1 month after the completion of the workshop.
Medium of instruction: Zoom
Batch 1 (Mid-day): 11am to 1pm.
Batch 2 (Evening): 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Fees: Rs. 4000/- all inclusive.
UPI ID – sevangi@okicici
Remarks – Medical Qigong Level I May’21
Registration: Fill the below mentioned form or call +91 80825 55543.